miércoles, 1 de abril de 2009

Esperanto at Rochester Institute of Technology - II

Saluton,
It's two AM, I can't sleep because I have been lax in e-mailing and now have
a backlog of about twenty people to respond to, and my break from this
consists of announcing to a group of people I've never met but who share a common
interest with me in a language no one I know speaks that I'm starting a club
on my campus.
Life is good.
My name is Ben Isserlis, and I am overworked, underpaid, and loving it. I
first heard about Esperanto an unknown and indeterminable number of years ago,
was inspired to finally learn the language by virtue of the fact that someone
at the University of Rochester teaches a free class in it, and am now in the
process of fighting against apathy and the Center for Campus Life to have a
club recognized here at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Here's our Facebook group.
_http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52359879377_
(http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52359879377)
Regards,
-Ben Isserlis
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Por favor, alguien podría traduzir al esperanto o español?

Muchas gracias

João Batista

Saluton,
It's two AM, I can't sleep because I have been lax in e-mailing and now have a backlog of about twenty people to respond to, and my break from this consists of announcing to a group of people I've never met but who share a common interest with me in a language no one I know speaks that I'm starting a club on my campus.
Life is good.
My name is Ben Isserlis, and I am overworked, underpaid, and loving it. I first heard about Esperanto an unknown and indeterminable number of years ago, was inspired to finally learn the language by virtue of the fact that someone at the University of Rochester teaches a free class in it, and am now in the process of fighting against apathy and the Center for Campus Life to have a club recognized here at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Here's our Facebook group.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52359879377
Regards,
-Ben Isserlis
-------------------------------------------------------
(HISPANE)
Un saludo,
Son las dos de la madrugada, no puedo dormir porque he pospuesto los e-mails y ahora tengo una pila de cerca de veinte personas por contestarles y mi breve descanso de ello estriba en anunciar a un grupo de personas a quienes
nunca he conocido pero que comparten conmigo un interés común en una lengua que no habla nadie que yo conozca, que estoy empezando un club en mi campus (área de estudio superiores).
La vida es buena.
Me llamo Ben Isserlis y estoy sobretrabajado, malpagado y me encanta. La primera vez que oí del Esperanto fue un número de años atrás desconocido e indeterminado que finalmente me inspiró a aprender la lengua en virtud del hecho de que alguien en la Universidad de Rochester enseña en ésa una clase gratis y ahora estoy en el proceso de luchar contra la apatía y el Centro Vital del Campus para tener un club reconocido aquí en el Instituto Tecnológico de Rochester.
He aquí nuestro grupo "facebook".
Saludos,
-Ben Isserlis

________________________________
De: João Batista de Oliveira Silva ...@hotmail.com>
Para: amik...@aol.com; grupo-amikema@googlegroups.com
Enviado: martes, 31 de marzo, 2009 4:18:43
Asunto: {Amikema} Esperanto at Rochester Institute of Technology


Por favor, alguien podría traduzir al esperanto o español?
Muchas gracias
João Batista

Saluton,
It's two AM, I can't sleep because I have been lax in e-mailing and now have a backlog of about twenty people to respond to, and my break from this consists of announcing to a group of people I've never met but who share a common interest with me in a language no one I know speaks that I'm starting a club on my campus.
Life is good.
My name is Ben Isserlis, and I am overworked, underpaid, and loving it. I first heard about Esperanto an unknown and indeterminable number of years ago, was inspired to finally learn the language by virtue of the fact that someone at the University of Rochester teaches a free class in it, and am now in the process of fighting against apathy and the Center for Campus Life to have a club recognized here at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Here's our Facebook group.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52359879377
Regards,
-Ben Isserlis
---------------------------------------
Saluton Ben

Amike Margarita de Mèxico Distrito Federal
Podemos aprender juntos el esperanto yo tambièn apenas inici, te
felicito por esa labor tan hermosa que inicias, felicidades!
Margarita Vàzquez
Mèxico, D.F.

Congratulations Ben for this homework that you`re starting, go ahead,
Here in Mexico you have a friend.
people call me Maggie
Greetings

El día 31 de marzo de 2009 12:51, Guillermo Leonel Quevedo
...@yahoo.com.mx> escribió:

-------------------------------------------

No hay comentarios:

 
lernu!